JY-MO Engineering Co.,Ltd
Add: No.15 Building, No.41 Wangxi Road, Huangyan, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
When developing products or new product designs, some customers tend to focus only on product development and development or price, and neglect to communicate with mold manufacturers. After the preliminary determination of the product design, it is necessary to communicate with the mold manufacturer in advance.
1. There are many kinds of molds. There are more than ten kinds of molds. According to the different requirements of parts material, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, dimensional accuracy, surface finish, service life and cost performance, different types of mold forming are selected.
2, high accuracy requirement of mold need to use high-precision processing equipment, are more demanding and mould material, forming process, also need to use the mould, such as CAD/CAE/UG software to design and analysis.
3. Some plastic products are designed with special requirements, and the mold structure is more complex. The mold manufacturers also need to use hot runner, gas-assisted molding, oil cylinder and other advanced technologies.
4. The manufacturer shall be equipped with numerical control, electric spark, wire-cutting machine tool and CNC copy milling equipment, high precision grinding machine, high precision three-coordinate measuring instrument, computer design and related software, etc.
5. General large stamping tools (such as automobile cover mould) should consider whether the machine tool has the pressing mechanism, even the side lubricant, the multi-station step, etc. In addition to the stamping tonnage, we should also consider the charge of punching, feeding device, machine tool and die protection device.
6. The manufacturing means and technology of the above mould are not available and mastered by every mold manufacturer. When choosing a cooperative manufacturer, we must understand its processing ability, not only the hardware equipment, but also the management level, processing experience and technical force.
7. For the same set of molds, the quotation of different manufacturers sometimes varies greatly. You should not pay more than the mold value, and should not be less than the cost of the mold. Mold manufacturers, like you, should make reasonable profit in the business. It would be troublesome to order a set of molds with a much lower price. Users must start from their own requirements, comprehensive measurement.